Bardziej jako ciekawostka, ale … jest taka kategoria pytań egzaminacyjnych: modern airports from the point of view of passengers and aviation personnel.
- work out – opracować
- translate any language in real time – tłumaczyć/ przekładać każdy język w czasie rzeczywistym
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines worked out to connect global travelers who speak different languages. The Airline has created seats that translate any language in real time, allowing travelers with different languages to understand each other. The KLM Connecting Seats were installed at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- rest the head – oprzeć głowę
- speakers on each side – głośniki z każdej strony
- facilitate – umożliwiać/ wspomagać
Each seat was designed for travelers to rest their head in the center with speakers on each side. A directional microphone facilitates the audio connection and the seats faced each other so that the people speaking could see each other and have a conversation, with each language spoken being translated.
- include – zawierać/ w tym …
- exchange views – wymieniać poglądy/ opinie
KLM and its agency used Google’s Cloud Speech, Cloud Translation and Web Speech so that the seats automatically translated every language, including all dialects. The study found out that the guests most often exchanged views on the world and offered each other holiday greetings.
AVIATION TECHNOLOGY / AVIATION MARKET