I. General provisions
- The website icao4u.online, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, is made available at https://icao4u.com/ by ICAO4U, limited liability company, address: ul. Łady 14a, 71-605 Szczecin, NIP (Taxpayer ID No.): 9552535086, REGON (Polish Business Register) number: 384997955, hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”.
- As part of the Website, the Operator provides services, referred to individually as “Service” or jointly as “Services”, for which availability information is provided on the Website. The services may also be made available through external-entity websites.
- Before using the Website and/or activating the Services, please read these regulations, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”.
- Within the meaning of the Regulations, a “User” is any person using the Website and/or activating/purchasing Services.
- By using the Website, the User confirms that they have read the Regulations, agree with all its provisions and undertake to observe them.
- The use of the Website requires that the end device and the IT system used by the User meet the technical requirements. In addition, the registered User must have an active e-mail address and, where applicable, a keyboard or other pointing device, to enable the correct completion of electronic forms.
- The services are provided on-line or in-house and include English language courses in the field of knowledge required for the ICAO English language competency exam for pilots.
- The Services are provided as separate services or modular services which may differ in content and price.
- The Services are provided in the Republic of Poland and the European Union.
- User registration on the Website is free of charge.
- The prices of the Services are expressed in Polish zlotys or another currency and are gross amounts. The price given next to the Service is binding on the date of concluding the agreement.
- The Operator reserves the right to change the prices of the Services included in the offer, introduce new services to the offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Website, make changes to the Website, as well as update or modify the content of the Services offered. The above-mentioned right does not affect the price of the Service purchased before the effective date of the price change or the terms of promotional campaigns.
- A change in what the Services include, in particular related to updating their content, without reducing their functionality and suitability for the original purpose, does not constitute an amendment to the agreement.
- The Services are provided in cooperation with ICAO4U Ltd.
II. Provisions regarding the conclusion, amendment, and termination of the agreement
II. Provisions regarding the conclusion, amendment, and termination of the agreement
- The conclusion of the agreement for the provision of a Service takes place by activating or purchasing the Service on the Website after completing the form with the data required by the Operator.
- The User obtains access to an on-line Service once the payment is credited to the Operator’s bank account.
- The User may make a payment by:
- bank transfer – payment made by the User through a transfer order or at the post office through a postal money order.
- on-line payment – payment made by the User through the payment system available on the Website.
- The operator issues a VAT invoice in electronic form and sends it to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The agreement is concluded for a definite period of time, determined by whichever occurs first:
- until the date the User takes the ICAO exam, or
- for a period resulting from the information provided when activating the access or purchasing a Service.
- The period of access to the Service is counted from the date the access is unblocked. After the Service availability time limit expires or after the User takes the ICAO exam (whichever occurs first), the User’s access will be blocked. Access re-unblocking and/or enabling the possibility to take the ICAO exam takes place after the User purchases the Service for the next period at the full price.
- The User has no right to further provide the Service to third parties.
- The agreement is terminated:
- by a declaration of will to terminate with immediate effect in the event that the User breaches any of the provisions of the Regulations; the Operator sends a declaration of will to the User’s e-mail address provided by the User in the application form;
- in the event that the User provides false information for the agreement;
- in the event of permanent inability to provide the Service for reasons beyond the Operator’s control.
- The User concludes the agreement while being aware of the exclusions from the statutory right of withdrawal mentioned in Clause V, sec. 6.
IV. Rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Operator
- The Operator reserves the right to arrange maintenance breaks, subject to sec. 3.
- The Operator reserves the right to suspend the provision of the Services if they are used for purposes inconsistent with applicable law or contrary to the agreement.
- The Operator undertakes to maintain the technical efficiency of the Services at the level of 95% on all days of the week from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The Operator undertakes to keep the User’s password to access the Website secret and to use the data entered by the User only within the limits of applicable law and authorisations granted.
V. Rights and obligations of the User
- The User has the right and obligation to use the Website and the Services in accordance with their intended purpose, in a manner consistent with the agreement, legal regulations, and social and moral standards.
- The User is obliged to protect their password to access the Website and not to disclose it to third parties.
- When completing the application form, the User is obliged to provide true data and update it as necessary.
- The User may not redirect to the Website and Services from other websites without the consent of the Operator.
- A User that is a natural person who has concluded a remote agreement may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting an appropriate statement in the documentary form within 14 days.
- The User does not have the right to withdraw from a remote agreement in the following cases:
- if the Operator has fully performed the Service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that they would lose the right to withdraw from the agreement after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service;
- in the case of an agreement for the supply of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer’s express consent before the expiry of the time limit to withdraw from the agreement and after the consumer has been informed by the Operator about the loss of the right to withdraw from the agreement.
- The proprietary copyrights to the Services, their components as well as parts or fragments of independent creative meaning belong to the Operator or entities providing Services via the Website.
- Recording, disseminating, or otherwise publicly sharing the Services, their components and parts or fragments of independent creative meaning without the express consent of the Operator is prohibited.
VII. Personal data and transmission of information by means of electronic communication
VIII. Payments made through third parties
- The Website uses external payment systems operated by third parties.
- Before making a payment, the User is informed on what entity is going to handle their payment and has the opportunity to read the payment rules.
IX. Final provisions
- The User should send all correspondence regarding the Website and the Services, including complaints, to the following e-mail address of the Operator: [email protected]
- Complaints are responded to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of submission.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, and the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services apply, and all provisions of these Regulations should, in case of doubt, be interpreted in a manner consistent with the above-mentioned acts.
- The Operator tries to resolve any disputes amicably, but in the event of a dispute, the User has the option of pursuing their claims using the institutions provided for in the provisions of generally applicable law. Additional information for consumers can be found at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/konsumenci
- The court competent to consider disputes arising from the provision of the services to entities that are not consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code is the court competent for the seat of the Operator.