Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), please be informed that:
- The personal data controller to process your personal data is:
ICAO4U SP. Z O.O (limited liability company), ul. Łady 14a, 71-605 Szczecin, NIP (Taxpayer ID No.): 9552535086, REGON (Polish Business Register): 384997955.
- For matters regarding your personal data, you can contact the following e-mail address: [email protected].
- ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. does not meet the conditions specified in Art. 37 sec. 1 of the GDPR, and therefore is not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer. For matters regarding the protection of personal data and violations, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Please be advised that we process personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the intended purposes.
Personal data will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 (a) – (c) of the GDPR, in order to conclude an agreement with ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. for the delivery of ordered products or the provision of services offered by ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. in the field of training and consultancy, as well as in order to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the company, detect and prevent frauds, establish and defend and pursue claims, for the purposes of direct marketing, creating statements, analyses and statistics, verification of payment credibility, handling complaints and notifications, technical support, and financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents.
Data collected when purchasing products on https://icao4u.com
Before using our website, it is necessary to conclude a training agreement with ICAO4U SP. Z O.O., for the purposes of which we will obtain data such as: given name and surname, company name, address, city/town, tax identification number, contact telephone number, e-mail address, and payment method details. These data are collected in order to confirm your order, identify it in our system, and issue a receipt/invoice for the services provided.
Data collected automatically
When visiting our website https://icao4u.com, visit-related data are automatically collected, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. When contacting ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc., you provide us with your personal data such as your given name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
The data collected during registration will be used only to enable you to log in to our store in order to perform an agreement for the provision of services or delivery of products. If you are signed up to our Newsletter or you have otherwise consented to receive it, we will use your data only for the purpose of sending it to the e-mail address provided.
- ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. is entitled to transfer personal data to third parties (hereinafter: Subcontractors) for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the correct and proper performance of the concluded agreement.
Therefore, your personal data may be transferred to Subcontractors on the basis of an agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data concluded between ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. and its Subcontractors, in particular entities providing delivery services for goods ordered from ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. In addition, please note that we are obliged to provide personal data on the basis of mandatory provisions of law, including at the request of authorised courts, authorities and institutions.
4) We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union. The transfer of personal data outside the European Union may take place if it is necessary to fulfil an order, including a situation where the performance of a service requires the participation of ICAO4U SP. Z O.O.’s Subcontractors with headquarters outside the EU.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your training or delivery agreement concluded with ICAO4U SP. Z O.O., for the purposes of which your personal data are processed, and after this period – until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the agreement concluded with ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. Your personal data recorded in the accounting documentation will be kept for the period specified in applicable law, including tax and accounting regulations.
- Subject to the limitations resulting from the GDPR and other legal provisions, you have:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to correct your data,
- the right to delete your data (in certain cases),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of your data.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent or as part of the service provided (i.e. the data is necessary for the service to be provided), you are also entitled to the following rights:
- the right to withdraw your consent, to the extent that the data are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
If your data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, you have the right to object to such processing.
- Please be advised that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- To the extent necessary to perform your agreement concluded with ICAO4U SP. Z O.O., as well as to the extent necessary for ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. to take actions at your request and to the extent necessary for ICAO4U SP. Z O.O. to fulfil its legal obligation – the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of the law, i.e. Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) and (c) of the GDPR, without the need for you to consent to the processing of your personal data.
Otherwise, providing your personal data is voluntary.
- To the extent that you consented to the processing of your personal data only for marketing purposes, providing your personal data is voluntary, but refusal to consent or withdrawal of consent will prevent you from being informed about new offers and sales.
- You may be subject to profiling, i.e. decision-making based solely on the automated processing of personal data, if we are entitled to do so by the applicable law or you have previously consented to such activity.